Friday 9 November 2012



"The scariest thing about distance is that you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget you" 
- Nicholas Sparks 



Do me a favor and don't sugar coat anything.

I want to hear your truth, no matter how raw and blunt it is.

I want to hear your thoughts, uncensored and unedited.





You know what’s wrong with you, Miss Whoever-You-Are? You’re chicken, you’ve got no guts. You’re afraid to stick out your chin and say, “Okay, life’s a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that’s the only chance anybody’s got for real happiness.” You call yourself a free spirit, a wild thing, and you’re terrified somebody’s going to stick you in a cage. Well, baby, you’re already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it’s not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somaliland. It’s wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.
- Paul, Breakfast at Tiffany’s


"When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream."



"I believe in colors. 
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. 
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. 
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles"




“When you're dreaming with a broken heart 
The waking up is the hardest part 
You roll outta bed and down on your knees 
And for a moment you can hardly breathe” 
― John Mayer



the fact is ; lying is a necessity.
we lie to ourselves because the truth,
the truth freaking hurts. no matter
how hard we try to ignore or deny
it, eventually the lies fall away.
whether we like it or not.
but here's the truth about the truth -
it hurts. so we lie. 



just... don't give up on me, okay?
and I, I won't give up on you.
& that's the perfect plan.


Because lately, I just keep hearing people
blame love. But love doesn't walk away, people do



I can't explain what I'm going through, but I would turn away the world tonight just so that I could be with you.


it’s amazing how you realize when you lose
someone, you get mad at yourself for not
saying the things you could’ve a million times.
you take for granted the days spent doing
nothing when you could’ve been with them.
anyone can be taken at any time in our lives,
but we always wait until they’re gone to say
things we never had the courage to before.

No comments:

Post a Comment