Friday 2 November 2012

"All that I am, all that I see, all that I dream and do are brighter, more beautiful and meaningful, because of my feelings for you."



"The best dreams happen when you're awake."




"Like a movie scene, in the sweetest dream, I've pictured us together."
Jennifer Lopez




do you realize what you are to me?
what you're always gonna be?
you're the love of my life.
everyone else will always be second best.
there will never be another you





missing someone is a part of loving them.
if you're never apart, you'll never realize just
how strong your love is.



i wonder what it is about you
that makes me try so hard



your actions speak so loudly
» i can't hear what you're saying



i will hold you in my heart'
until i can hold you in my arms



unless you can see inside my heart,
then there's no possible way you
could know how i feel about him



u know that
feeling u get
when you go too high on the
swings? or
when you hit a
bump on the
road & your
stomach 'kind
of flips? - that's
how you make
me feel every'
time i look
at you



I wish i knew exactly what to say
so i could be the one to take your breath away




true love never leaves the heart
so if you don't love me now,
you didn't love me then

No comments:

Post a Comment