Tuesday 13 November 2012





after all is said and done, i still think you're amazing.
i still cherish every moment i spent with you...
every smile you brought to my face.
i'll be forever thankful someone like you was brought into my life,
even if you had to be taken away too soon.
you see... you were my miracle.
you were the fairytale i got to live.



the fight for you is all I've ever known. 



after all is said and done
i'm still convinced
  that you're the one


 what's meant to happen will happen; just as long as you believe.




forget about the shit that we've been through. I want to stay here forever and always.forget about the shit that we've been through. I want to stay here forever and always.



everyday for the rest of my life, I will search for moments full of you.



& someday you'll have a beautiful life ; someday you'll be a star in someone else's sky



love isn't something that
can be easily replaced
or easily found. So when
you love someone, never let that person go
and
never let that love die.
`cause when it's gone
.......you miss it the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment