Monday 22 April 2013



“I’ll walk forever with stories inside me that the people I love the most can never hear.”
--Michelle Hodkin






“People will kill you over time, and how they’ll kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases, like ‘be realistic.’”
--Dylan Moran



“And as we live our lives we discover - drawing toward us the thin threads attached to each - what has been lost. I closed my eyes and tried to bring to mind as many beautiful lost things as I could. Drawing them closer, holding on to them.”
--Haruki Murakami



“I would like to be known as an intelligent woman, a courageous woman, a loving woman, a woman who teaches by being.”

--Maya Angelou



“Forget the future. I’d worship someone who could do that."
--Rumi







“There’s an opposite to déjà vu. They call it jamais vu. It’s when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. Everybody is always a stranger. Nothing is ever familiar.”
--Chuck Palahniuk



“If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It is lethal.”
--Paulo Coelho



“To be noticed without striving to be noticed, this is what elegance is about.”
--Luciano Barbera



“Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn that anything or anyone that does not bring you alive is too small for you.”
--David Whyte


People think you’re crazy if you talk about things they don’t understand.”
--Elvis Presley



“You have to be tougher. You have to learn the way to beat your path through, to make yourself felt, and make yourself necessary.”
--Grace Coddington









“People are just as wonderful as sunsets if I can let them be…when I look at a sunset, I don’t find myself saying, “soften the orange a bit on the right hand corner”. I don’t try to control a sunset. I watch with awe as it unfolds.”
--Carl Rogers 

No comments:

Post a Comment