Tuesday 16 April 2013


“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” 
― Anne Frank






“It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.” 
― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl






“Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.” 
― Anne Frank







“Because paper has more patience than people. ” 
― Anne Frank







“No one has ever become poor by giving.” 
― Anne Frank, diary of Anne Frank




"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quite alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. As longs as this exists, and it certainly always will, I know that then there will always be comfort for every sorrow, whatever the circumstances may be. And I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.” ― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl





“People can tell you to keep your mouth shut, but that doesn't stop you from having your own opinion.” 
― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl





“We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.” 
― Anne Frank







“Memories mean more to me than dresses.” 
― Anne Frank







"There's only one rule you need to remember: laugh at everything and forget everybody else! It sound egotistical, but it's actually the only cure for those suffering from self-pity.” ― Anne Frank, The Diary of Anne Frank









“I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.” 
― Anne Frank







“The weak die out and the strong will survive, and will live on forever” 
― Anne Frank, The Diary of Anne Frank







“You can be lonely even when you are loved by many people, since you are still not anybody's one and only.” 
― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl







“But feelings can't be ignored, no matter how unjust or ungrateful they seem.” 
― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl







“Sometimes I believe that God wants to try me, both now and later on; I must become good through my own efforts, without examples and without good advice.” 
― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl







“I think a lot, but I don't say much.” ― Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl (this is the simplest yet the most beautiful quote by her, it has affected me deeply<3)


p.s. I absolutely adore Anne Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment