Monday 22 April 2013

I don't beg for comments and feedback like other blogs do. I don't ask anyone to send me feedback or like my posts or comment on them otherwise i'd stop posting, like other bloggers do! because basically, I don't post for fame or feedback. All I know is that I love to post, I want to post stuff that I love, that I can relate to and stuff that inspires me and makes me satisfied inside because i'm a quote-aholic. I just loveeee to read quotes and sayings.
 I know how many pageviews I get per day and I also know how many people view and check my blog daily and from where. But I don't think that it is what makes me post, I even used to post on my blog when I had no followers and when I hardly got a pageview per day. I think comments and feedback is complimentary, you shouldn't beg or ask someone to do it, unless they really want to do it themselves. Its not a condition on which you would only post stuff and update your blog..I think my job is to post and work on my blog and I do it. The rest is what I'm not really concerned with. I do what pleases me. -Mishaal

No comments:

Post a Comment