Saturday 23 February 2013



You want to know what makes me love you more than I loved him? It's because when he got me, I was perfectly unused, I was fearless and not to mention - a hopeless romantic. When you got me, I was already bruised and battered, I was hurting and I was afraid of the world. I was cynical about love, and yet despite all of this, you never leave.








Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels, find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. How do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. The truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. 







Eat the damn chocolate cake, get your hair wet, love someone, dance in those muddy puddles, tell someone off, draw a picture with crayons like you're still 6 years old and then give it to someone who is very important to you. Take a nap, go on vacation, do a cartwheel, make your own recipe, dance like no one sees you, paint each nail a different color, take a bubble bath, laugh at a corny joke. Get on that table and dance, pick strawberries, take a jog, plant a garden, make an ugly shirt and wear it all day. Learn a new language, write a song, date someone you wouldn't usually go for, make a scrap book, go on a picnic, relax in the sun, make your own home video, kiss the un-kissed, hug the un-hugged, love the unloved, and live your life to the fullest. So at the end of the day, you'll have no regrets, no sorrows, no disappointments.







I think I've loved every person I've ever known. I think that there's something in every single individual that can compliment you or can contrast you in the worst way possible. But after you've met someone, someone who drives you crazy, who you can argue with, someone whose littlest habits are enough to make you swoon, you'll know it's love







That's what life is about. Those moments when you feel entirely carefree, like nothing can touch you. It's those moments that make the hard parts so worth it. It's moments like that that make this heartache bearable. I know it'll pass - my moments will come.
At this age, everything is changing. Day by day we don’t notice, but just look back over the past year and you will realize everything has. People you thought were going to be there forever, aren't and people you never imagined you’d be speaking to are now some of your closest friends. Life makes little sense, and the more we grow the less sense it will make. So make the most of it now, before it all changes once again, because in the near future, all of this is only going to be memories.








Stop thinking you need people - get it out of your head. Just live your life, beautifully. Make yourself happy because you're never promised that you'll find someone who can do that for you. & even if you do find that person - you could lose them. Stop depending on anyone else in your life to determine your happiness and start looking in the mirror at the most important one. Just be patient, & in time you'll come across someone that feels right - & without even knowing it you will have picked someone who compliments you, rather than trying to find someone who completes you







No one has the right to tell you who you are & control your life, cause it's yours. Your life is meant to be lived by no one else but yourself. We sometimes let people get the best of us, destroy us & change our opinions on what we believe is true. Only you know what is right for yourself, you have the power, you make the choices & learn. Each experience we go through in life is a lesson to be learned. We all make mistakes, why is it so hard for some to understand? No one should be judged by the mistakes they have made. It's past news. Everything happens for a reason & without the hard times, how would we ever realize our true strength? It's only through a time of suffering when we realize how strong we truly are inside, when we realize how much we can actually put up with & deal with before we eventually break.







The best advice that I could give is just to keep moving forward and don't give a shit what anybody thinks, you know. Just keep moving forward and do what you have to do for you.







If I could forget everything, I can honestly say I would. I can't imagine how peaceful it would be to be able to pass you on the street and have no idea who you are.








You're still young. Don't make your life miserable by thinking about problems. Instead, always think that in every problem there's a solution and everything will be okay. Do what you think is right. Take risks, try new things, laugh and live as if there's no tomorrow, for the next years of your life you'll have no choice but to be more responsible. So enjoy while you're still young and vibrant 







I never want to be apart from you, but I know that at some point in my life, I might have to be. I want you to know that I am okay with that. I know I might not seem like I am, and that the thought of you leaving me makes me cry, but in all honesty, I just want you to be happy. I never want to be apart from you, but if I have to be, my memories of you of us, and knowing I'll see you again soon, will keep me going.







No one can really say you deserve better because the best will always be your choice; the one that makes you happy even when no one understands it. You’re in control of what you deserve, what you want and what you need. The assumptions and opinions of others won’t and should not matter. At all.







There is no magic cure, no making it all go away forever. there are only small steps upward, an easier day, an unexpected laugh to make it even the slightest bit better.




"When you understand that what you're telling is just a story. 
It isn't happening anymore. When you realize the story you're 
telling is just words, when you can just crumble it 
up and throw your past in the trashcan, 
then we'll figure out who you're going to be."
-Chuck Palahniuk






You don't know how much it means to me when you say that you remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment