Wednesday 27 February 2013



take every chance you get. Because honestly no matter where you end up, or who you end up with, it always ends up the way it should be. Your mistakes are what makes you the person you are today. You learn and grow with each choice. Make everything you do worth it. Live your life as if there won’t be any tomorrow. Say how you feel, always be you, and be okay with it






you thought I couldn't do this without you? but guess what, I sleep great at night now. I don't hurt because you're not here. I just had to learn to accept it and move on, and I did. But you, you're the one who keeps crawling back. So next time you think "Oh hey, he's happy, got to mess that up," it's not going to happen, because this time, you're not going to get what you want. This time, I'm going to get what I want and what I want is not you.







I Wonder How Many People Don't Get The One They Want, But End Up With The One They're Supposed To Be With.







I need someone to prove to me that I'm worth it, really worth it to them. Maybe all I need is a person who can show me that everyone is not the same. Honestly, I thought you were that person but I was wrong. Is it too much to ask for someone to take a risk on me, to fight for me, to actually care enough to not let something go;
the way I did for you? You never even thanked me. I acted the way I did because I cared. I didn't realize it then, but I do now. I don't do that for just anyone. So, call me crazy, but today.. today I realized that I can't keep waiting for you. I'm moving on, I can't stay in one place waiting. I can't be around you anymore. I'm not
over it, I don't get over things fast, I never have, no matter how much I try and convince myself. I'll see you around sometime. I keep thinking maybe somehow, something will click and everything will go back to the way it was in the beginning. Maybe we could go back to that, but too much has been said and done. So, maybe you'll get one more chance from me, maybe you won't.







The tough thing about following your heart is that people forget to mention that sometimes the heart takes you to places you shouldn't be. Places that are scary as they are exciting and dangerous as they are alluring. Sometimes your heart cannot take you
to places that lead to happy ending. That's not even the difficult part; the difficult part is when you follow your heart; you may go into the unknown and once you do you can never go back.







“It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.”





I honestly believe the hardest thing in life is letting go. It's hard to say goodbye to something that once meant so much to you







No one has that perfect life which begins with 'Once upon a time' and ends with 'Happily ever after'. Life begins with 'Welcome to the struggle' and ends with 'You are lucky to have survived the journey'. This is how things go. As we grow up, we learn to accept that we always cannot have everything that we want in life. People take a lot of time in doing that. People are so busy nagging about what 'could have been' that they many-a-times fail to notice what 'actually is'.
Life isn't about that one big moment that brings you fame. It is about millions of those little moments that bring happiness and joy.







Another rule about life is that nothing is permanent. Happiness won't last forever, the same is with sorrow. So, make the most of your good times for they will pass away soon. And smile through the bad times for they aren't here forever too.
'To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.'







Just like a shoe, if someone is meant for you, they will just fit perfectly; no forcing, no struggling, no pain.



No comments:

Post a Comment