Thursday 7 February 2013


Once in a lifetime, right in the middle of an ordinary life, life gives you a fairy tale

Loving someone with all you have is letting go of fear,
it is growing up.


"I think I could do it again, if I thought it was what you really wanted."

-The Notebook


Another night, another dream wasted on you.


When you truly love somebody,
you never stop.


There are times when we have to thinkof ourselves before we think of others. 
Because what's right for you,
may not be right for someone else.


Someone doesn't have to be perfect to be exactly what you need.

The Way I see it, Love wins.-Starbucks


always afraid of the throne 
but you've given me strength to find h o p e
you had your dreams, i have mine
you had your fears, i was fine
showed me what i couldn't find
When two different worlds collide


thousand miles seems pretty far, but they've got planes
and trains and cars....i'd walk to you if i
had no other way


I finally realized that no matter how far away I run,
I can never run away from my feelings for you.


phisycal pain is easier then emotional,you can put a band-aid around your finger but there's nothing you can do to fix a broken heart.


The things you’re scared of are usually 
the most worthwhile

No comments:

Post a Comment