Thursday 15 March 2012

We are only young once; let’s screw this up right.

It's like you gave me wings then told me it's illegal to fly.


Every relationship has its problems, but what makes it perfect is if you still want to be together when things really suck 
And the moral of the story is that you don't remember what happened. What you remember becomes what happened.


I know we’re just part-time, that’s cool. You know, do whatever, have your fun, but one of these nights you’re going to realize it, I’m the one for you. 

Let’s just drink to get drunk, and tell each other everything. For a drunken mind; speaks a sober heart. 


His lips are like wine, and I want to get drunk. 


If we were blind and had no choice, would we hate each other based by the tone of our voice? 
 
I can't say 'screw him' to the guy that I have come the closest to being fully in love with. I still would do anything for him and it sucks because I know he wouldn't do the same for me. That hurts more than anything, but I just can't stop loving him, believe me I've tried. 

 
the hardest part about breaking up is the next day, opening your notebook only to see "i LOVE HIM" scribbled all over. 

I’m so scared that I’ll never find someone who loved me the way you do and at the exact same moment, I’m scared to death that I will. 

You probably won't remember, half the things that I’ll never forget 

No comments:

Post a Comment