Sunday 22 January 2012


I wish things could have turned out differently between us. I used to know you so well.


When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.


It's hard to let go of people who are important to you, but twice harder to see them fine as you let them go.


Sometimes I wonder what life would have been like if we never met it would have been simpler, yes easier maybe, but then I realized that it also would be incomplete.


Neither of us meant for things to be this way. If things went differently, maybe we would still talk today.


Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be.


If someone wants to be a part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it. Don't bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay.





 You're like my first bad habit, I can't live without it. I can't give you up. And even though you're trouble, I come back for double. I can't say enough is enough.

being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up is what makes it permanent.

& I'm not hoping we could work it out. I'm done with how I feel. Spinning my wheels, letting you drag my heart around.

2 comments: