Saturday 31 December 2011

Last day of 2011

Well, it's last day of 2011. I have this blended feeling. but i hope the next year brings a lot of happinesses. 





 Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
-Oprah Winfrey


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover
Mark Twain


What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.
Vern McLellan
One problem with gazing too frequently into the past is that we may turn around to find the future has run out on us. 
-Michael Cibenko
When was the last time you did something for the first time?


One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this — To rise above the little things.
John Burroughs
“When I had nothing to lose, I had everything. When I stopped being who I am, I found myself.”
 - Paulo Coelho 

“When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arrive.”  

- Paulo Coelho

1 comment: